Magnificent castle from the 10th century
Surface : 3200 m²
• In the heart of the Minervois, 2 km from a small village, this property has the advantage of being located in a totally natural and preserved environment. While being 15 km from a regional metropolis, highways and an international airport.
The undulating landscape, the wild setting gives the estate a personality.
The land consists of moors, garrigues, pine forests and fields. Possibility of replanting vines. The castle whose current architecture dates from 1185 is partly renovated with an agro-tourism vocation.
The estate consists of 2 independent wings closed by 2 towers. In the park there is an infinity pool, a tennis court and large outbuildings, a Gallo-Roman winery, a chapel of the 1st century, a Romanesque church, a Visigoth church, material sheds, a caretaker's house and an old wash house.The fees of the agency shall be borne by the buyer and in addition.
- Rooms : 10 rooms
- Surface : 3200 m²
- Condition : Good condition
- Availability : Free
- 2 Houses
- 1 Outbuilding
Fireplace • Internet • Caretaker house • Outdoor lighting • Lift • Alarm system • Intercom • Electric gate • Swimming pool • Tennis court
Airport • Highway
- 4,500,000 € fees not included
- 6 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees : 270,000 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: