Cannes’ Ambassador Club
L’Ambassador Club was established in Switzerland in 1956, it has been developed overtime worldwide. It now has 4.000 members in 26 countries with a hundred in France.
The Ambassador Club :
- Is an international, politically and religiously neutral
- Brings together women and men who perform the most diverse professions.
- Engages in humanitarian ideology.
- Consists of an international club, national clubs and many regional clubs, each with a committee.
- Provides its members with a global network.
- Respect the dignity and human freedom, practice of tolerance, have the courage of their convictions and are willing to take responsibility for the good of the community.
- Undertake, too the extent to their ability towards understanding among peoples.
- Encourage each other through varied joint events, a relationship based on friendship.
- Support their advice and actions.
- Use network with their contacts
- Each regional club undertakes in the social and cultural fields.
- Meet together, in general, at least once or twice a month.